Eye drops dianabol side effects dianabol side effectsshould not be used at the primary forms of glaucoma, especially in acute glaucoma (glaucoma form in which by narrowing the angle of the camera eye increased intraocular pressure occurs) and Rhinitis sicca (dry inflammation of the nasal mucosa). Furthermore, eye should not be used with known allergies to the active substance or other derivative tropicamide tropic acid.
Below is indicated when only Midrum eye drops may be used under certain conditions, and special . Check this with your physician. This also applies to the case, if these causes had once before taken place.
Eye should be used with special caution in:
- tachycardia (strong acceleration of cardiac activity), heart failure (weakness of the heart muscle), thyrotoxicosis (excess thyroid function with a heavy, toxic picture of the disease)
- mechanical stenosis (narrowing) of the gastrointestinal tract, paralytic ileuse (obstruction of the intestines), toxic megacolon (enlarged colon painful area)
- Myasthenia gravis (painful the increased fatigue of certain muscle groups)
- excessive thyroid function
- acute pulmonary edema
- toxemia of pregnancy (pregnancy-induced or enhanced disease in pregnant women)
- obstructive (locking), urinary tract diseases
- Patients with Down-syndrome (mongolism) If you have a wide-angle glaucoma, the use is allowed only under strict calculation of risk and utility, since the wide-angle glaucoma after applying intraocular pressure may rise.What must be considered during pregnancy and lactation?Of the potential risks applications tropicamide eyes on information not available. Therefore it is not recommended to use during pregnancy and lactation, as dianabol side effects, for example. cardiovascular nature (on the heart and blood vessels), like his mother, and the child can not be ruled out and ophthalmic use.In infants, especially premature and young children, and in adults older than 65 years should be made dosage especially carefully.
Precautions for use and safety instructions
What precautions need to be taken into account?
Each patient with eyes open angle camera, which after taking tsikloplegiki (drugs against eye accommodation paralysis) has been a marked increase in intraocular pressure is suspected latent (hidden) wide-angle glaucoma. Required, especially when reusable reception monitoring of intraocular pressure. In can not wear soft contact lenses during the use of these eye drops.
The medicine should be stored out of reach of children!
Other precautions for use dianabol side effects dianabol side effects are given in the sections “Contraindications” and “Side Effects”.
What must be considered in the traffic when working with machinery and work without reliable support?
After receiving to be reckoned with impaired accommodation and enhanced susceptibility to the effects of blinding due to the expansion of the pupils. Due to this impaired ability to actively participate in road traffic and to the maintenance arrangements. In addition, the system can not exclude effects like eg. in some cases, numbness or effect on the cardiovascular system.
Interaction with other medicaments
Due to the systemic effects of tropicamide manifested even when the local application to the eyes, it may cause increase in anticholinergic effects of other pharmaceutical agents (eg. Antihistamines, fenotsiatinov, tricyclic and tetracyclic antidepressants, amantadine, quinidine, disopyramide, metoclopramide). Please take into account that the above may also apply to medicines, the host just before use.
See. “Precautions for use and safety instructions”
Manual dosing, the method and duration of use
This fact, if your doctor has not given other instructions on the use of eye . Please adhere to the instructions for use, otherwise will not be able to provide effective action!
How many and how often you should take them?
To call the paralysis of accommodation in the conjunctival sac digs 6 or more eye drops with intervals of 6 to 12 minutes. Do preterm infants have been observed in some cases systemic effects antiholinenergicheskie tropicamide (eg violation of urination and defecation or bradycardia -. heart rate slowing), aggravated by repeated use. These unwanted effects may be prevented without loss of efficiency due to the prescription dilution (1: 1).
When and how should you take eye drops ?
The vial is sealed. Before first use, you must tighten the cap tightly to the right. Located in the cap needle pierces a hole in the bottle. Now the cap is necessary, as usual, unscrew the left. Pull the lower eyelid down slightly eyes. Keep the bottle opening downwards. Gently squeeze the bottle until the drop does not result in a-drawn lower eyelid. Close to one point the eye dianabol side effects dianabol side effects to drop well dispersed. After use close the bottle to prevent contamination. Opened vials should be used for no longer than 6 weeks after opening.
How long do I need to use eye drops ?
Long-term use depends on the therapeutic use of objectives and prescribed by the doctor individually.
Errors in use and excessive dosage
What if eye drops were eating in too large amounts (intentional or accidental excessive dosage)?
When excessive dosage or poisoning tropicamide as typical symptoms appear dry skin and mucous membranes, tachycardia (strong acceleration of the heart activity), dilated pupils, central arousal, motor agitation, convulsions, and at high doses, coma and respiratory paralysis. The provision flushing as therapeutic measures stomach, and receive medical coal. Furthermore, it is possible to introduce intravenously 2.1 mg physostigmine. Entering this tool can be repeated hourly intervals. In convulsions provides input diatsepama 10-20 mg intravenously. When the manifestation of hyperthermia (heat accumulation in the body) should be applied physical measures.
What to consider if you have taken too few eye drops Midrum ® or have forgotten to take them?
Please proceed as described in “dosing instructions.”
What to consider if you interrupt or finish treatment prematurely?
This measure you undermine the success of the treatment.
What side effects may occur with the use of eye drops ?
At the use of eye drops the following adverse effects on the eyes may occur:
- a burning sensation in the eyes
- accommodation disturbances
- increase in eye pressure, especially in correspondingly predisposed persons
- glaucoma attack occurrence
- sometimes contact dermatitis
- in some cases, found cross-allergy to scopolamine not excluded systemic side effects after application to the eyes, dry mouth, redness and dryness of the skin, fever, urinary retention, and cardiovascular effects (on the heart and blood vessels), as for example. bradycardia (slow heartbeat). In some cases, may cause numbness. In one case reported severe reaction increased susceptibility after entering containing tropicamide eye drops, have five children, accompanied by muscle rigidity, tetanus in the spinal musculature, pallor and cyanosis (skin bluish and mucous membranes). Children, especially infants and young children and the elderly should be strengthened in the least be considered a manifestation of such side effects.Premature babies after putting eye drops may experience bradycardia (slow heartbeat), as well as violation of urination and defecation. If you find yourself not listed in the annex to the packaging side effects, please report them to your doctor or pharmacist.Instructions and information on the term of validity of a medicament
bodybuilder supplements press militar bodybuilding belts