The maximum concentration dianabol steroid of ibuprofen in blood plasma after oral administration at a dose of 400 mg is achieved within 1-2 hours, bond to plasma proteins, about 99%. Distributed in the synovial fluid, where large concentrations than in plasma. Metabolism metabolized mainly in the liver by hydroxylation and carboxylation isobutyl group. The metabolites are pharmacologically inactive. Excreted by the kidneys (unchanged no more than 1%) and, to a lesser extent in the bile.
Indications for use:
- pain in the muscles and joints,
- menstrual pain,
- a feverish syndrome with colds and flu.
- hypersensitivity to ibuprofen or any of the components that make up the product;
- complete or incomplete combination of bronchial asthma, recurrent polynosis or paranasal sinuses and intolerance of aspirin or other NSAIDs (including history);
- erosive and ulcerative changes in gastric mucosa and 12 duodenal ulcer, active gastrointestinal bleeding (including rectal, cerebrovascular bleeding or other);
- during coronary artery bypass surgery;
- hemophilia and other bleeding disorders (including anticoagulation), hemorrhagic diathesis;
- inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis) in the acute phase;
- severe liver or renal function dianabol steroid (creatinine clearance less than 30 mL / min);
- severe heart failure;
- pregnancy (III trimester);
- children under 6 years and children weighing less than 20 kg.With care
the elderly, severe somatic diseases, heart failure, arterial hypertension, liver failure, liver cirrhosis with portal hypertension, hyperbilirubinemia, renal failure (Kretinina clearance less than 60 mL / min), nephrotic syndrome, gastritis, enteritis, colitis, peptic ulcer and duodenum (including history), the presence of Helicobacter Pylori infection, post major surgery, autoimmune diseases (systemic lupus erythematosus), dyslipidemia / hyperlipidemia, diabetes mellitus, peripheral arterial disease, smoking, frequent alcohol use, illness blood of unknown etiology (leukopenia and anemia), prolonged use of NSAIDs, concomitant use of oral corticosteroids (including prednisone), anticoagulants (including warfarin), antiplatelet agents (including acetylsalicylic acid, clopidogrel), selective neuronal serotonin reuptake inhibitors (including tsirolopram, fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline).Pregnancy and lactation
Usein the first six months of pregnancy is allowed only after consulting your doctor. In the last three months of pregnancy, the use of the drug is contraindicated due to an increased risk of complications for mother and fetus.
Ibuprofen is released in breast milk in small quantities. If necessary, long-term use of the drug dianabol steroid during lactation breastfeeding at the time of the drug should be discontinued.
Dosing and Administration
Inside. Take the without chewing, drinking plenty of water during or after meals
steriods for sale ganabol steroid buy horse steroids